Review Intro


I have researched, joined and participated in many diet fad programs. Following is a list of programs I or one of my family members have done and my reviews on them. Remember that I am not associated with any of these programs, and these are my opinions and they do not reflect the effectiveness of the diet to your body specifically. If you are looking for a specific diet to review you can search the page, these are not in any particular order.

Diet fads are becoming increasingly popular with the obesity epidemic taking a strong hand in our society. Fad diets can help you lose weight, however, they can be harmful at the same time. Before you ever join a diet program consult a physician to confirm you are able to do so (this includes any exercise programs also).



No comments:

Post a Comment